Welcome to the 2020 Florida Lacrosse Classic Registration
Please read these instructions COMPLETELY before proceeding to the registration.
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, enter USLacrosse membership information, sign up for participation and submit payment via PayPal. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your USLacrosse member number and your Visa, MasterCard , Discover or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account.
- Up to two practices.
- Participation in Florida Lacrosse Classic 2020.
November 7 – 8
Ellis Methvin Park
Plant City, Florida
- Player’s equipment, travel, food and drink expenses are not included and are the responsibility of the parent/player for each event.
Requirements to be completed prior to starting registration:
- All players are required to have a USLacrosse membership valid through November 9, 2020, which is NOT included in the Ballistic registration fee; and
- Submit Consent to Treat and Code of Conduct forms if not submitted for Fall League 2020. There are NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Complete required Tournament Player Waiver online form. NO EXCEPTIONS!
DO THESE STEPS BEFORE REGISTERING!
REQUIRED Tournament Player Waiver Form
Click this link to complete the tournament’s waiver form.
Download these required forms
How to join USLacrosse or renew your memebership
You must be a USLacrosse member, with membership valid through December 30, 2019, to register for our Fall travel program. You must register (or renew, if necessary) first with USLacrosse and then return to this page to register for our Summer travel program. If you have not already signed up with USLacrosse, or you need to renew your membership, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Obtain current USLacrosse Membership
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CURRENT USLACROSSE MEMBERSHIP: CLICK HERE to go to USLacrosse Registration and register your player(s). Be sure to PRINT and SAVE their confirmation code(s). Remember to register EACH of your players with USLacrosse. Each player must have their own unique USLacrosse confirmation number.
- TO LOOK UP/RENEW A USLACROSSE MEMBERSHIP: CLICK HERE to go to USLacrosse Membership Lookup.
- Step 2: Return to this registration and proceed. Later in this registration session you will need to enter the US Lacrosse Confirmation Code that you received in Step 1.
Register here! (after the above is complete)
First, click the Ballistic missile in the bottom right corner and log into your account,
or go to My Account and Login.
Then, proceed with the below form.